BAD MONKEY BOOMERANG
Our signature Bad Monkey design with a little more attitude featuring:
Chad Nichols Stainless Boomerang Damascus Blade
Fabricated by Nichols Damascus out of Blue Springs, Mississippi this American craftsman created his Boomerang pattern giving this blade its distinct look. These exotic stainless bars are composed of AEB-L, 440c, pure nickel, and 304 making a blade that is built to last.
The Emerson Wave Kinetic Opening
Created by Ernest Emerson, the famous self-opening feature that allows a blade to be instantly deployed as the knife is drawn from a pocket or sheath. It’s the fastest way to open a blade €“ a practiced user can withdraw the knife and lock it open in a single fluid motion.
Solid Twill Weave Carbon Fiber Scales with Peel Ply Texture
Designed for knife owners who like a finer feel with a secure grip, our best selling Carbon Fiber Scales feature a non-aggressive Peel Ply texture allowing a solid all conditions grip while reducing friction while in hand.
Serialized Limited Release Series
About our Signature Southern GRIND Bad Monkey Design
The Southern GRIND Bad Monkey is our burly folding knife known for its razor sharp edge and durability yet light enough to be your everyday carry. Designed by Zac Brown and his group of knife enthusiasts that make up Southern GRIND, you can be sure it was tested past any reasonable use before it was brought into the knife community. Made in Peachtree City, GA by craftsmen who take pride in their products, we stand behind our quality. Each knife comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and is guaranteed for the lifetime of the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship when properly used and maintained.
Boomerang Bad Monkey Features:
- Chad Nichols Boomerang Damascus
- Emerson Wave kinetic opening design
- Solid Twill Weave Carbon Fiber scales
- Peel Ply Textured handle finish for a solid, all-conditions grip.
- 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
Boomerang Bad Monkey Breakdown:
- Blade Steel: Chad Nichols Stainless Boomerang Damascus
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Grind: Conventional Flat Grind
- Blade Length: 4″
- Blade Finish: Acid Etched
- Blade Hardness: RC 60-61
- Blade Thickness: .130″
- Lock & Liner: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle: Solid Twill Weave Carbon Fiber
- Handle Length: 5.25″
- Overall Weight: 4.97 oz.
- Carry System: Secure Carry Short Clip