Low Quantity Exclusive – SOLD OUT
Our Exclusive Glow Carbon Fiber Bad Monkey Drop Point w. Black PVD blade is only available here so don’t wait or you will miss out!
The Southern GRIND Bad Monkey is our burly folding knife known for its razor sharp edge and durability yet light enough to be your everyday carry. Designed by Zac Brown and his group of knife enthusiasts that make up Southern GRIND, you can be sure it was tested past any reasonable use before it was brought into the knife community. Made in Peachtree City, GA by craftsmen who take pride in their products, we stand behind our quality. Each knife comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and is guaranteed for the lifetime of the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship when properly used and maintained.
GLOW Bad Monkey Features:
- Milled Glow In The Dark Carbon Fiber
- Textured handle finish for a solid, all-conditions grip.
- 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
GLOW Bad Monkey Breakdown:
- Blade Steel: 14C-28N
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Grind: Conventional Flat Grind
- Blade Length: 4″
- Blade Finish: Black PVD
- Blade Hardness: RC 60-61
- Blade Thickness: .130″
- Lock & Liner: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle: Milled Glow In The Dark Carbon Fiber
- Handle Length: 5.25″
- Overall Weight: 4.97 oz.
- Carry System: Secure Carry Short Clip